Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am not a Christian.

It seems that every family blog I find is about Christian families. More power to you, but it's now what I believe. I'm not atheist, but I do bounce between agnosticism and deism quite frequently. I believe there's something greater out there, but I have no idea what it is. Sometimes I call my greater power God. Sometimes I call it The Universe. We didn't come from nothing. Something didn't just explode and create everything. There had to be something there.

I went to get my driver's license updated today to my married name and I had to do my voter registration again. I am a proud Libertarian, which, by default, makes me unable to be Christian. Also the fact that I'm pro-gay marriage and pro-choice are huge hits against me. I can't help it. I respect other people.

I have no idea where this blog will go, or if it will even survive, but I started it. I hope you enjoy reading at least this one post.

No comments:

Post a Comment