Thursday, July 28, 2011

Peach-blueberry-raspberry crisp.

I made up a dessert. Frankly, I don't believe it. Okay, I didn't completely make it up. I know what goes into crisp and just used up the fruit in my fridge. I don't care though. It's pretty darn tasty. So good that I'm having a second bowl as I type my second time today. Does anyone ever feel weird that they have to specify real ingredients? **Note: My pictures aren't that great. Sorry.**




Peach-blueberry-raspberry crisp
~~preheat oven to 350*
3 peaches
1 pint blueberries
1 cup raspberries
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup real butter
1 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon


1. Spray or grease a 9x9 pan.
2. Cut the three peaches in half and then slice to desired thickness.
3. Add peaches, blueberries, and raspberries to pan; and toss with 2 tablespoons of flour.
4. Cut butter into thirds, then each third into thirds, and dice into small cubes.
5. Combine butter, oatmeal, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. Using hands break butter into the other ingredients until pea size.
6. Top fruit with crumb.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Let cool for 30 minutes.
9. Serve in a bowl with ice cream and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment