Everything and the kitchen sink pork chop marinade
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced or grated
1/2 teaspoon berbere
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Mix all ingredients and add pork chops to marinate for four hours. Bake with your preferred method.
My Homemade Dressing
preheat oven to 350*
1/4 cup real butter
4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 stalks celery, diced small
1/2 an onion
1/2 teaspoon sage
salt and pepper to taste
1 can cream of celery soup
4 large hamburger buns, torn into pieces
1. In a frying pan combine first five ingredients and saute onions until translucent.
2. While onions are sauteing, tear bread into pieces.
3. Add torn bread and cream of celery soup into a mixing bowl.
4. After onions are sauteed, add everything to mixing bowl.
5. Mix well and add to a 8x8 casserole dish.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, until it browns.
7. Let cool slightly and serve.