Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's been eleven days since my last post.

It's been eleven days since I posted anything. Eleven days since I even logged onto my blog. That's a long time. And I have to say...I've got nothing going on. That's sometimes the worst part about living in a small town. Especially if you're trying to do it economically, which means no unnecessary trips out of town. The most exciting thing that's happened in eleven days is that the huge storm with 80mph winds that came through and knocked out  our power went out for eight hours on Thursday night. Bill and I played rummy for two hours then went to bed, only to be woken up at 4am when it came back on and turned on all the lights. Neither of us even thought to turn them on as we walked through a dark house.

We also found out that we'd have to switch from our local cable company to Dish Network or Direct TV. Probably Dish, because it seems a little less expensive. Anywho, that's our next big adventure.

I got Netflix recently and discovered Anthony Bourdain. He's a douche. A prick. An ass. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment